This project is in active development?

Nov 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM

First, I want to thank the author for the initiative, this project has helped me a lot and continues to be important in my work.

But it's been several months since the last version released for download and I worry if we will still have a new version considered stable and without the beta tag.

Coordinator
Nov 9, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Good morning.

At first thank you for your post and email, i'm very happy you're using my product with success.
Please make me happy too: write me something in how are you using JsAction in your work (with screenshoots too would be great!): i'm very curious.

About your question: i'm not working on JsAction basically for lack of ideas (i have no much time to think on it) and no critical bugs have been signaled.
However i've something for 0.6 version: the attributeless usage. Anyway it's not "the feature all the word is waiting for".
If you have any ideas to improve please let me know i will work on it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your post,

Vincenzo

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Hello Vincenzo, and good morning.

Well, as I said, JsAction has helped me a lot in my projects. But "Work", was perhaps not the right word for me to express, since I still do not act professionally as a programmer. I am a teacher recently graduated in Information Technology in Brazil and have a few personal projects in which I use JsAction to accelerate and facilitate the day-to-day development and convey to my students all my good experiences with it. So I would love if JsAction could reach a version considered stable (in terms of its crador), so I would feel more comfortable recommending and utilizand it in the classroom.

I never had any problems with JsAction, so do not miss any additional functionality, it already is very competent as it is.

Well, I hope you do not get disappointed with this message, I'm sure someone must be using this tool in any professional project, I sure would if I had the chance.

Congratulations and thanks for your hard work.

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Hello and thank you for the message.

I'm very happy for your graduation and more happy that you teach JsAction in your classrooms. Do you use slides in which JsAction is involved?

Anyway, the project is not dead. It had got a long stop maily because i left my job in april and now in september i started a brand new job. Had a lot of things to do but 1.0 release (that will be the next one) should be quite ready. There will be little improvements, a newer nuget package depencency and few performance improvements. I just cannot finish it becouse i'm without pc at home (i know, it's embarassing for a programmer!) I bought one and will come in next week. So please stay tuned and please let me know any jsaction usage!